dancing &
walking
in a hidden room
leave a hug! ♥



!olleH

im living in a hidden room, i sing and dance alone with the flow of unstoppable musics. me? find it out yourself!

and please remember, that I'm a dancing flow!

exchange link available! leave a hug:)

follow me on Instagram: dyputr.


follow my twitter and let me know you!


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

kimmy miroll kataree kakdyna Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Sabtu, 15 Agustus 2009 @ 10.23.00
be nice to me please
How could you, I can’t believe you’re doing this
You’re so wrong, but I still love you..
the phone calls you called everyday. Telling me that you miss me. It was you who couldn’t stand even an hour without me. But now you’re like a stranger for me. It is like the night. When I called you and you told me that you’re busy. But why must I see you, stand by someone else and looks so happy. you carelessly you cast me aside, how could you. I’m sorry oh my boy, you change too much. Oh my boy, we both know well, don’t deceive me. Coz I know you’re everything.
I’m sorry without boy, don’t do that to me, oh my boy. My feel when you’re by my side is not one of my despair or misery, please be nice to me.
Lots of smile and your happy eyes, your cute way of talking and lots of sweet whispers, no longer for me. Please don’t do this to me, not to me. Hold your hand, happiness in your face, like we’ll last forever. How should I understand, when you look at me and so am I. I’ve tried to figure it out. Please my love. I wanna hear what you are thinking about.
I’m sorry oh my boy, you change too much. Oh my boy, we both know well, don’t deceive me. Coz I know you’re everything. I’m sorry without boy, don’t do that to me, oh my boy. My feel when you’re by my side is not one of my despair or misery, please be nice to me.

Label: , ,

back to top?
monthly archive

Juni 2009 Juli 2009 Agustus 2009 September 2009 Oktober 2009 Desember 2009 Januari 2010 Februari 2010 Maret 2010 April 2010 Mei 2010 Juni 2010 Agustus 2010 April 2011 Mei 2011 Juni 2011 April 2013
recent entries

2 gambar di kanan dan di kiri ini adalah 2 gambar ... orang yang -mungkin- sedang bermain gitar, orang y... kacang day , sepatu skate , "THE BEST ACTING EVER"... Bohemian Rhapsody ! mimpi aku malem ini huah where do we go from here? duh! eh emang bener ya? SIALalala xp goodbye 8i :) loveyou
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS