dancing &
walking
in a hidden room
leave a hug! ♥



!olleH

im living in a hidden room, i sing and dance alone with the flow of unstoppable musics. me? find it out yourself!

and please remember, that I'm a dancing flow!

exchange link available! leave a hug:)

follow me on Instagram: dyputr.


follow my twitter and let me know you!


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

kimmy miroll kataree kakdyna Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Minggu, 10 Januari 2010 @ 12.32.00
confession no. 501
kalo afgan punya album judulnya confession no. 1, I'd make the 501st kekeke..

well, mungkin ini bisa juga disebut puisi. terserah aja mo sebut apa. but the words come itself.


I love the one that I don't even know who.
they're so far apart, but I do love them all of my heart.

loving them is something similar like tryna' catch the stars.

when I look upward, I can see the shine comes to bright up the whole world.
then when I raise my hand, it seems that the stars are so close with me.
but when I grab my palm trying to catch them, I got nothing.
the stars still so far away from me.

sometimes it make me down
but the shines make me feel like they're beside.

so,
no matter if they're a star, and I'm nothing.
no matter if they're so far away from me.
no matter if they don't know, how much I love them.

I'll love them.
bcause I don't think that I'd be able to throw them away from my life.


the name I love, once in this life. has becoming further and further away from me. I write your name on my heart and keep it forever. since that day I realized that I'll love you forever. though we can't be together, it still known as love.

the name I love, SHINee


Label: , , ,

back to top?
monthly archive

Juni 2009 Juli 2009 Agustus 2009 September 2009 Oktober 2009 Desember 2009 Januari 2010 Februari 2010 Maret 2010 April 2010 Mei 2010 Juni 2010 Agustus 2010 April 2011 Mei 2011 Juni 2011 April 2013
recent entries

Music High in the middle of the nite.. the 4th~ the 3rd chapter.. 2nd chapter the first chapter of holidays ah~~ aku sakit kekeke lgsg merinding XDD ^^ they're mine mimpi indah dan kehujanan Hyun Joong bukan Ji Hoo
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS