dancing &
walking
in a hidden room
leave a hug! ♥



!olleH

im living in a hidden room, i sing and dance alone with the flow of unstoppable musics. me? find it out yourself!

and please remember, that I'm a dancing flow!

exchange link available! leave a hug:)

follow me on Instagram: dyputr.


follow my twitter and let me know you!


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

kimmy miroll kataree kakdyna Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Senin, 23 Mei 2011 @ 12.13.00
If we were just playing a game, how come it wasn't fun?
all this time, I thought we were meant to be real. I didn't know that we were just playing a game. no, not literally. I'm still wondering, how could I didn't realize that from the first place, I meant nothing to you and we were just friends.

remember about my first broken heart? yeah, that one. my friend told me that he wasn't really into me. I know that beside of me, he was close with his schoolmate as well. that's it. I don't think that he had another affair. apparently, when he was pretty close with me, when I think he tweeted for me, maybe that wasn't all true. some of them maybe for someone else. cos he was close with one of my junior high friend too. wasn't he great? there's an Indonesian quotation saying 'Perkuat di pusat berbanyak di cabang'. and he excellently did that. I can't be shocked more x_x

until now, I'm still keeping those hard feelings of my first broken heart. I'm not going to have a good friendship with him again, and I have someone to replace his position, but I think I still have something left in him. don't misunderstand, I don't wanna be with him. never ever.

I don't know, but recently, I don't feel good of everything. you know, everything just seems so wrong to me. I think I need some time-offs of these monotones. everyday, I get out of my mood. there's nothing could make me really happy since then. there's always something that could make me down. I don't know how to get back to the real me, but I want it so bad. sometimes I think I really need the 'me time' for only me. but I'm not sure it is going to work.

Label: ,

back to top?
monthly archive

Juni 2009 Juli 2009 Agustus 2009 September 2009 Oktober 2009 Desember 2009 Januari 2010 Februari 2010 Maret 2010 April 2010 Mei 2010 Juni 2010 Agustus 2010 April 2011 Mei 2011 Juni 2011 April 2013
recent entries

everybody's changing Mr.... H? Fight the bad feelings formspring.me formspring.me latest boy(s) in my mind Hppy Birthday Jungmin ^^ finally, the last part of TL (: beautiful dream and a butthead random
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS